MOP 2013 Philippines - Wiki
SEND U wiki
MOP 2013 Philippines
Member Orientation Program in the Philippines
January 14 - 25, 2013
MOP Purpose Statement:
MOP exists to equip missionary appointees and their children for effective transition into fruitful intercultural ministry with SEND International. To accomplish this purpose we seek to:
- bond the participant with SEND through the development of relationships with and trust in the people and the organization.
- introduce the participant to SEND’s values, mission and culture
- train the participant to develop necessary skills for effective cross-cultural transition
- MOP Jan 2013 Schedule.pdf (PDF format)
- Ministering Cross-culturally Questionnaire. Ken Guenther will email to you. Complete the questionnaire and graph your results before you come to MOP.
- Adult Data Worksheet - complete one worksheet for each adult and bring with you.
- Child Data Worksheet - complete one worksheet for each child and bring with you.
MOP Training Topics
Member Orientation Program Reading Requirements
Child Pages (1)
< > === Main MOP 2013 Philippines page === == MOP Curriculum and Handouts ==...