MOP Philippines 2012 - Wiki
As of April 1, 2019, this wiki is no longer being updated by SEND U. Please go to https://senduwiki.org/, the new home for this wiki.
SEND U wiki
MOP Philippines 2012
Member Orientation Program in the Philippines
January 16 - 27, 2012
MOP Purpose Statement:
MOP exists to equip missionary appointees and their children for effective transition into fruitful intercultural ministry with SEND International. To accomplish this purpose we seek to:
- bond the participant with SEND through the development of relationships with and trust in the people and the organization.
- introduce the participant to SEND’s values, mission and culture
- train the participant to develop necessary skills for effective cross-cultural transition
- Ministering Cross-culturally Questionnaire - Larry Thiessen will send to you. Complete the questionnaire and graph your results before you come to MOP.
- Adult Data Worksheet - complete one worksheet for each adult and bring with you.
- Child Data Worksheet - complete one worksheet for each child and bring with you.