Partner Development - Wiki
SEND U wiki
SEND U wiki
A New PD training page for US members can be found here (2017).
Some articles from the SEND US Media department on improving our newsletters:
- How to write email for selling.docx
- Sonia's newsletter tips.doc
- Tools for Better Business Writing from Syntax Training
- Communicating Your Story - by Amy Walters
- Communication Pros and Cons of different means of communicating with your supporters
Other articles on communicating with your partners:
- Should Missionaries use Facebook and Twitter? - blog post by missionaries from Thailand
- 7 Keys to Effective Missionary Presentations (also available here on the wiki)
- View Points: Fresh Perspectives on Personal Support Raising by Steve Shadrach. Reviewed and summarized by David Mays.
- Funding Your Ministry by Scott Morton. This book is required reading in the SEND USA Candidate Orientation Program.
- A Spirituality of Fundraising by Henri Nouwen. Required reading in the SEND US Candidate Orientation Program.
- A webinar that you can download for free - Eight Full-Funding Essentials (That We Too Easily Neglect) - Scott Morton and Ellis Goldstein - contact Ken Guenther for information
- Kingdom Come Training - The training is done over web-based interactive video conferencing so you can participate from anywhere in the world over hard-wired internet (WIFI doesn't work). It goes for one and a half hours a day, four days a week for three weeks. After that, you get with a trained personal coach over Skype for weekly coaching and accountability until you are fully funded.
Helps for Your Church
- Developing Barnabas Support Teams - a brochure to help churches develop support teams for their missionaries (note, first page is blank)